1957 Belair

Guest prof pat

Guest 1hooligan

An Aunt of a friend of mine, called and emailed me pictures of her late husands 1957 Chevrolet belair two door hard top. The pictures show an original red, with red and black interior. Paint is original. It is a six cylinder auto car. 100% complete. Has not run since the 80's. Straight, good straight stainess. The only thing not origianl is the wheels(?) and baby moon hubcaps. What help I am looking for is value estimate range. Assuming that we go through the normal things, ie brakes, fuel system, etc. and get it drivable. She has offered to me for 5K.

Guest Jim_Edwards
An Aunt of a friend of mine, called and emailed me pictures of her late husands 1957 Chevrolet belair two door hard top. The pictures show an original red, with red and black interior. Paint is original. It is a six cylinder auto car. 100% complete. Has not run since the 80's. Straight, good straight stainess. The only thing not origianl is the wheels(?) and baby moon hubcaps. What help I am looking for is value estimate range. Assuming that we go through the normal things, ie brakes, fuel system, etc. and get it drivable. She has offered to me for 5K.

Just how long does it take to subtract $5K from $20K and realize it would be almost like robbing a bank to buy it at $5K?

Jim