Has anyone used this book?

While cruising Ebay, I came across this book 'Interchangeable Parts Handbook". It states in the description that is useful for parts that cross over to different makes for the years of 1928-1933. Has anyone seen or used this? Is it as advertised, or really not useful? Oh, and 'book' is a general term as it's actually a CD with a pdf on it.

Studebaker Part Interchange 1927 1928 1929 30 31 32 33: eBay Motors (item 370360932512 end time Dec-01-10 14:30:34 PST)

thanks, Robert

It's a new one on me, Robert. To look up interchangeable parts, I have for many years consulted a facsimile reproduction of the 1931 Chilton Automotive Multi-Guide which has 392 pages, mostly crammed with small print. If you look at Amazon or Abe Books here, you'll find that copies can be obtained for less money than the advertised CD.

Cheers

Brian

Another good source is the one I inherited from my dad- who ran an auto repair service from the 20s to the 70s. It is the Hollander "Bible of Interchange" first printed in late 40s. It has everything from Axles and Bearings to Water Pumps and Wheels. I don't know if it is printed anymore, but it was from Hollander Publishing in Minnetonka, Minnesota.