1960 Imperial front fender

Guest 390Merc

Guest 390Merc

I have a rust-free driver side front fender from a 60 Imperial, along with some of the trim pieces too. Very solid and no evidence of rust repair from the backside. Only significant damage is a small dent on the front leading edge. Include an email for me to send photos to if interested. This would most likely have to be picked up locally around the Kokomo/Lafayette Indiana area. I'd like $200 for it but I'm open to offers too!

• 1 year later...
Guest natec

I realize that this is a very old post, but I didn't see any replies so I thought it was worth asking. Do you still have that fender?

Guest 390Merc

Not sure if my earlier reply went through, as the computer where I was at the time was kind of on the fritz.

Anyway, I do still have the fender. If you'd like pics I can send them to an email address. I'm firm on the $200 right now, as I've listed it elsewhere recently. Just let me know, thanks.

Guest 390Merc

I don't really think so, it would require a monster size crate, but I will keep an eye out for such a thing at work and see what I come up with.