65' Riv - Carter AFB Linkage

Ron Luchene

Rebuilt my carburetor over the weekend and thought I took plenty of photo's but not the level of detail I wish I had now. Does anyone have some close-up photos of the cam's, springs etc on the end of the primary and secondary rods? I think I have things in the correct orientation but I would like to confirm. An exploded view would be useful as well.

Thanks - Ron

Thanks for the photo's! It looks like I had everything in the right place but it is always good to confirm. The only question I have left is with regard to the spring on the fast idle cam. The manual talks about the fast idle cam springing into place when the choke is closed and the throttle is opened. I am not getting that kind of response which leads me to believe the spring is not in the correct orientation but... it looks like it is compared to the photo's.

Here's what mine looks like. Is this correct? Is the spring broken or out of shape? Before I rebuilt the carburetor, this cam was just hanging loose pointing straight down. As always I appreciate the help!

post-55565-143138337034_thumb.jpg