1940 Limited Model 81

TG57Roadmaster

A friend has just listed his '40 Limited on ebay, a really nice, low-mileage, original western car.

It's recognized by the CCCA, and I have no interest in the car other than hoping it goes to a good home. I spent

a great spring afternoon touring in it earlier this year, and can attest to its roadworthiness and smooth ride.

40_81_randy_mason3x.jpg

Larger, click once after opening to enlarge.

40_81_randy_mason2x.jpg

Larger

This Limited's lithe appearance is noteworthy due to its lack of sidemount spares.

TG

oh man , that is a beautiful car! And what I would say is a reaasonable Buy it now price for an original car in such nice condition.

The lack of sidemounts really allows you to appreciate the smooth lines of the car!

Guest gossir00

I sent your friend a few questions on the car via ebay "ask the seller a question". I have found that some ebay sellers especially new ones do not respond to questions from potential bidders for various reasons eg do not know how to find nor respond.

Could you ask your friend if he has received my questions and if so is he planning on responding?

Thanks.

Guest gossir00
Rick,

My friend is an ebay neophyte and checks emails at night; he told me he'll answer your questions tonight.

Thanks,

TG

TG,

Your friend responded...

Thanks.