One of a Kind Gas Pumps

Steve Moskowitz

Here is a chance to own a fabulous new gas pump painted by one of six famous automtive artists. These pumps will be auctioned off to benefit the AACA Museum and Library. You can bid at the Night at the Museum function on Wednesday night or send in a sealed bid. To get a sealed bid form please email mtoomey@aacamuseum.org. These are NOT fiberglass pumps but full metal reproduction pumps. The end pump is still in production.

post-30866-14313829327_thumb.jpg

post-30866-143138293314_thumb.jpg

Edited by Steve Moskowitz (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Dave Snyder

Mine is the pump second from the left. It is an original painting, painted directly on the pump executed in acrylic. It shows a 1967 Shelby Mustang GT-500 with a detailed engine bay. The Mobile pump behind it is a '50s Martin Schwartz since the reprodution pump I used as a canvas is a Martin Schwartz. BID HIGH!

I will also have a one man exhibit of my paintings on the mezanine of the AACA Museum all week. I will be working on a painting while at the museum. A special treat if you are a Studebaker fan. Come see me and I'll answer question for chocolate.

Guest Dave Snyder

Good news is the original painting is already sold so you won't be temped. I will have the painting back on loan and it will be part of my exhibit at the museum. I will be taking print orders.