Misc. Smalls & 32 Ford Grill Shell

Offering the following items to forum members "pre Hershey"

Smalls:

Mobil Pegusus "Drive Safely" tag topper, non repro, 8 on a 1 to 10 scale. $110

Dodge Job Rated, small metal clipboard style notepad in blue with logo, with paper also Dodge Job rated logo, seen a couple of these without the paper usually in the $40 - 50 range. This one appears to have never been used. Suspect this was a dealer give away 40s - 50s. Mint condition $65

Esso thermos like cooler with map theme and Esso Oil drop character, nice shape with really nice 60s graphics. $45 plus shipping on this guy.

Bakelite "suicide Knob" for 30s - 40s era, steering wheels. Knob pretty nice, chrome around 75% marked "Casco Bridgeport" $45

See my ad below from a few days ago for the nicest set of CT '37 - '47 license plates you will ever find. A lesser set also available in the common thick aluminum and '47 tags. $55

PM me if interested in any of these items.

Looking for authentic porcelin Packard dealer or service sign. Also looking for authentic Bear Alignment signage and anything to do with the "Esso Watchdog" (heating oil) German Shepherd mascot.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT
clarity (see edit history)

Hi David and others - I decided to keep the grill so I am going to take that out of the ad. That dream of a home built tradiional A-V8 roadster just does not want to die that easily!

Thanks for the interest, though.

Some other good items here guys. Thanks for looking.

Steve