Need an engine shop In Appleton

Guest neal56

Guest neal56

Hi everyone!

I'm a new kid on the block and I live in Appleton WI. I just acquired a '71 that runs fine but has some lifter noise, so it's probably a good time to do some maintenance and maybe pep it up a bit. I don't have a shop or the situation to tear into the motor myself, so I've been looking around town for some help. I've driven by several shops that I wouldn't even park my car at, let alone have them work on it.

I know daves89 and others are my neighbors - maybe there are some suggestions.

--

Neal

For good all around mechanic work I like Meier's Motors (a couple blocks west of Mason St on Wisconsin Ave.). I have taken my cars there a few times when I have been in town, my dad took his cars there for years, and my mom continues to take her car there.

Welcome aboard and thanks for asking me for advice.

However I am not able to help you as I have a friend who is a master mechanic [Chrysler] and he does everything I cannot. We use my service manual and so far we have been able to address everything that way.

My wifes car is a Chrysler 300 and he doesn't even need my input for that...

Guest neal56
For good all around mechanic work I like Meier's Motors (a couple blocks west of Mason St on Wisconsin Ave.). I have taken my cars there a few times when I have been in town, my dad took his cars there for years, and my mom continues to take her car there.

Thanks Brian - I'll check them out this next week.

--

Neal