1969 Service manual or 350-4 Specs

56buickinga

Hello all,

I have to pull my engine to do a head gasket job on my 69 LeSabre with the 350-4barrel. I am going to put a complete engine gasket set on it while the motor is down. Anyways at this time I have not been able to obtain a 69 Service manual for this car yet at an affordable price. My question to the almighty Buick club members is does anyone have a manual I could borrow with a paypal'd deposit and I pay shipping both ways, or does anyone have a scan of the Engine torque specs and order?

Thanks

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
Do you still need this information? I have a picture of the torque spec page from the 69 Service manual that I can send your way.

No. I do not need this information at this time. After doing some more diagnostic checks and discovering my father installed the thermostat in backwards which was causing all the issues after the water pump failed and I replaced it. Also, after that the HOT light would illuminate even though the engine was not hot or overheating. So I replaced that and as of now I seem to have the overheating issue undercontrol.

Thanks for the offers and information recieved in this thread.

Jon