30x4 tires for my 23 dodge

Guest wlpatterson

Guest wlpatterson

Im needing a source for tires for my 23,I think they are 30X4. Im also needing wood to replace the top, Im thinking they had termites where it was stored..I need all the wood for the back window replacement or Prints of measurements for making..Any help would be greatly appreciated. My email is wlpatterson@yahoo.com

Dodge Brothers club sells a set of Cds which caters to the early 4 cyl cars especially the first couple of volumes. I remember seeing articles written on top replacement but dont know which model they are reffering to and dont know what model you have. It might be a good place to start though for the specific info you are looking for. Also by joining the club ( if you are not a member already ) will put you in touch with alot of other people that have same car as your own and might be willing to lend a hand.

CD set was only 40 bucks so it woud be crazy not to at least get that.

I know virtually nothing myself about the earlier stuff so I cannot be of more help.

Guest wlpatterson

I just started this project so Im not familure with how to join the dodge Bros club,Any help would be greatly appreciated..The CDs would for sure be a start..I appreciate your time & help..Wayne

I dont know if you have to join the club to get the CD, I would hope not but I dont know all the rules. As far as I know Gary is still running the store and his # is 740-397-0741. Tell him you want the full CD set, it is 40.00 plus shipping, it will be the best 40 you ever spent if you plan to keep the vehicle.

I would not have any problem whatsoever looking thru the volumes to find more specific info but I did not buy the index which I reccomed you do, it will save alot of time trying to find things of interest I am sure, the index is an addit. 6.00. Hope this helps