1961 Special

Guest rsteere

Guest rsteere

1961 Special with a built 215. It is bored .030 over, the heads were milled and it has a 300 crank in it. It has an Edlebrook 4 barrel carb that has been rejetted and an electric choke. Both the engine and the carb were rebuilt by D&D. The engine has about 30,000 miles on it. It has a T10 4speed transmission with a hurst shifter, custom aluminum flywheel and a heavy duty clutch. The exhaust manifolds are oversized, dual exhaust with dump valves and mild mufflers. The tires are near new 14' Goodyear radials with poverty hubcaps. It has a posi rearend with 3:36 gears. The body is fair and the blue bench seat interior is real good. It has NO power widows, steering, brakes and etc. The car is real fun to drive and can move if you want it to. Asking $5000. You may call Jim @ 402 637-5006.

post-62604-143138228807_thumb.jpg

post-62604-143138228808_thumb.jpg

post-62604-143138228809_thumb.jpg

Edited by rsteere
1961 not 1962 (see edit history)

Jim - if it doesn't sell before then, you may want to consider registering it for the car corral at the BCA national meet in Ames, IA at the end of July. It isn't too far for you, and there will be many Buick lovers there.

In that case, I'll be sure to leave my checkbook at home! :)

I was thinking of taking 2 cars, just so there would be no way for me to buy anything to drive home!!!!

Guest rsteere

Brian,

You can leave the checkbook at home, just bring a big pocket full off cash. Iam sure you can find something to take home. I always do.

Randy

• 1 month later...
Guest rsteere

If you are thinking about buying this car and would like to pick it up at the nationals I need to know soon. I am trying to decide what to bring.

Randy