AACA Grand Nationals, New Bern, NC

chuckfmtexas

After a total trip of 2700 miles just returned from the AACA Grand Nationals in New Bern, NC and it was an awesome event. Over 500 vehicles attended and judged and a nice collection of Buicks of all ages. I have photos of all the Buicks I saw and need to post them soon.

This was our first Grand National after winning our Senior at Hershey in 2009 and last Saturday we were fortunate to win a First Grand National award with the 1932 Model 67 Buick. Now we have to go to another Grand National in a year or two and see if we can win a Senior Grand National

We have been invited to bring the 32 and show it at Meadow Brook Concours July 25th in Rochester Michigan on the grounds of Oakland University and then we head due west to Ames, Iowa for the annual BCA meet. Looking forward to the trip to the midwest as we have never visited there much and hope to do some sight seeing and museum trips between Meadow Brook and Ames.

Chuck Nixon

post-36870-1431382163_thumb.jpg

post-36870-143138216303_thumb.jpg

Guest cardinal905

Saw your car in NC, loved it sorry did not introduce myself. Here is my pic of your beautiful Buick. Very few Buicks there I thought, cant wait for Iowa where we will be in Buick heaven !

post-53236-143138216584_thumb.jpg