Another KK posting...

JanK

The traffic report on today's ride home warned everyone to avoid Hwy. 100 in West Allis, WI tomorrow morning because of an expected traffic jam of major proportions. It seems that Krispy Kreme is opening their first shop in Wisconsin at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow. <P>Sadly for me, that shop is less than three miles from my home. God, give me the strength to keep my distance except on special occasions, Tuesdays, take a donut to work days... wink.gif" border="0 <P>Jan K.<BR>Wis Region

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Jan, Fight that devil! He will get you eating those KK's. Howard's mind and body have been in the devil's control for 50 years. mad.gif" border="0

I'll resist as long as I can. Luckily, I drive in the opposite direction each morning...<P>But for those of you in the Devil's clutches, doesn't it give you just one more reason to participate in the Founders Tour put on by the Wisconsin Region in July 2002? wink.gif" border="0 <P>Jan K.<BR>Wis Region

Hey now I grew up on KK donuts, its not an addiction, its an obsession, somewhat like owning and restoring an old car grin.gif" border="0 I can remember back in the 60's going to KK's and eating donuts while watching the cars go by down on Kingston Pike... ah well, likely I'm missing the inside joke, but needless to say I love my KK's, and the memories are fond as well...<P>Where's a smiley with a halo when you need one?<P>Well on that note, pardon the off the wall intrusion... and now back to our regularly scheduled programming...<P>Rich<P><A HREF=http://www.1930Chrysler77.com>http://www.1930Chrysler77.com</A><BR>Member AACA, WPCC, confirmed KK Lover

JanK <P>What you are doing is pure evil, luring these poor souls to Wis. for KK’s, that spells trouble. Trouble trouble, next they’ll be sneaking out in the middle of<BR>the day for a KK.<P>Did I mention there is a KK four blocks from the host hotel at the Central Division National Spring Meet June 27 -29, 2002 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa?<P>Jack H.<BR>Cedar Rapids Region

Message received -- loud and clear! No KKs for me. I have enough trouble with the beer and cheese and sausages that abound here in Wisconsin. It's tough being of half Swedish and half German descent. I like ALL the bad things... frown.gif" border="0 <P>Jan K.<BR>Wis Region