Buick diecast models

Barney Eaton

This subject is seldom mentioned here, so I wondered if any of you know about the models by Brooklin in England. They are doing a series on Buicks and I now have 4 of them. I am also ordering 2 custom built 1939 convertibles, painted different than the production cars and the tops will be removeable.

Here is the link The Buick Collection | Brooklin Models

If any of you are interested in the custom model, I can give you the contact information. This fellow has a deal with the factory..... he picks up the parts and hand builds the cars at his home. He deflashes the casting, paints them the custom colors (inside and out) then details the trim. The factory model has the trim molded in but it is not painted silver. John does that detail.

Barney: I have several Brooklin die cast models of various makes. Recent one is 1937 Special Phaeton. I got one of the 50 that were promoted as having an incorrect color from the factory. I like to use Bare Metal Foil to detail mine. Sometimes a little silver paint as well. Nice models.

I am having two 1939 convertibles custom painted and will post them when they arrive.

One will be dark grey with burgundy interior and the other the medium green with tan interior.

Guest gunjeep444

Sure wish someone did a 56 Buick Roadmaster. You can find 53's, 55's, 57 & 58's and 59's all over, but NO 56's.