Att. '86 to '89 Riv owners

DAVES89

We are looking to make a "group" buy on the inverters that run the backlights for the headlight/wiper pods. This inverter also runs the "show", the light up test your car goes thru. The original manufactuer wants to close out their inventory and will be offering us a price on remaining inventory. We are looking at a delivered price to you of $32.00 each. Once this inventory is depleted, the manufactuer will not make any more. It will then be "unobtainium". Your only remaining choice will then be from a salvage yard. I go to u picks frequently and I find a 50% success rate in them working. The console inverter does "NOT" work in the dash.

Please PM me if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...

OK here is the deal.

We have to place a minimum order for $100.00. Our cost [you can verify this on the Reatta website] is $30.00 plus shipping and handling. I am willing to place a group buy.

Your cost delivered to you would be;

$37.00 each

OR

2 or more units at $35.00 each

You can mail your check to me [i do not accept PayPal or charge cards] at;

Dave Lemke

240 Edgewater Drive

Menasha, Wi. 54952

Note this would be for the dash inverter. The console inverter is now out of stock and discontinued.

I will be placing my order on Mon. April 13. I must have checks in hand before I order any units for anyone interested.