March/April Riview

Jim65Riv

When I got home from work today and checked the mail, the March/April Riview was there. I had to check the calendar - it really is only March 1. Way to go, Ray. After a brief scan I can say that it is another excellent issue. The only problem is how to choose only two of the outstanding candidates for the Board of Trustees.

I absolutely agree...quite outstanding and experienced candidates (and many of them good friends). Its going to be tough to choose only two.

Jim,

I live near the coast of MA, 10mi south of Boston and man, have we been lucky...alot of rain and wind but very little snow....wind blew down a few sections of wooden fence Saturday and sump pump's been running to beat the band. Western MA has been getting hit with as much as PA/NY/NJ/DL but not where I am. That's certainly OK by me! Very unusual winter here this year.

Guest wildcat465

Yeah, Jim and I HAD snow, back in December, not much since. Maybe we can get something out of the pole barns early this year. Sorry to hear about you guys out east getting slapped again, at least most of it melts pretty quick. Here it just stays, month after month.

Indeed another great Riview. I liked Ed's bumper filler articles, I think I may try this myself.

Many moons ago Ed sent me a copy of his bumper filler instructions when I was replacing same on an 85 Riv I had. As they say here in MA, they were "wicked good" to use...very informative and made the job alot easier.

Guest wildcat465

Sorry Jim,

No can do. Just picked up another 85 (needs fillers) T-Type right before Thanksgiving. Since I already have the Blue 85, I have the V-8 Riv thing covered.

But, yes you have a very nice 84 and if someone is looking, I can vouch (is MY word really worth anything?) for it.

When (if) I get this T-Type done, I guess my other 85 (1 small crack on one filler) will be available as well, even though it is not as nice as your 84.

Hope to see you again soon.