1932 chevy parts

Guest Rocket455

Guest Rocket455

I have a 1932 Chevy cut down tractor that I will part out if anybody is interested in parts. The radiator is very nice, it has no dings or dents because it has a rock shield and has had a cap on it. The headlights are in very good shape and have a few dings and dents, but nothing major. The radiator shroud is in pretty good shape. The gas tank is rotted out but it has a gas gage in it. The engine turns over well with the starter but i have not hooked up the ignition parts to try to get it started. The starter is good since it turned the engine over. There might be a couple good gages. It has an old clock also. For the most part the gages are rotted out but there might be some useable parts there.

post-65183-143138173965_thumb.jpg

post-65183-143138173969_thumb.jpg

post-65183-143138173973_thumb.jpg

post-65183-143138173975_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rocket455 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
Guest glen m

I was wondering if you still have the engine and what cubic inch it is and how much do youwant for it Do you think it will still run I want to put it in my 35 chevy 1 1/2 ton truck thanks Glen

• 4 months later...
Guest ssellers

there are a lot of chevy parts can be seen also on net. but i think chevy parts are expensive and people are more interested looking for forum post like these. It's so nice to find one of these kind of forums!;)