FOR SALE 1957 Buick Parts Cheap

Guest jeffborosky

Guest jeffborosky

<TABLE class=tborder2 id=post707131 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt3 id=td_post_707131>Still for sale! I have the following for sale all are from a 57 Buick Super 4 door hardtop, I'm cleaning out the garage:

1.Front windshield- 125.00 (pickup only)

2.front bumper center section with brackets, NO bumper ends, good for rechrome-50.00

3.rear brake drums- 20.00 each

4. radiator support (U shaped bracket)was sandblasted, primed with epoxy primer and painted with Eastwood underhood black)-20.00

5. Upper radiator support (where the hood latch bolts on)was sandblasted, primed with epoxy primer and painted with Eastwood underhood black)-20.00

7. hood, was sanded down to bare metal a few years ago and primed(but has surface rust), GUARANTEED NO BONDO OR ROT-100.00

8. Complete dashboard

9. Complete set of "check mark" molding , some pieces are bent, but most are good.

10.Fan shroud-20.00

All of these prices are negotiable, I will get you pictures of whatever you want, Make me an offer, I will NOT rip you off on shipping, I have LOTS of other stuff, mostly small stuff. Located in Northeast P.A. Call me if you want (570)895-6635, ask for Jeff, M-Friday, 7A.M.-4:00 P.M.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class="">user_online.gifreport.gif </TD><TD class=alt3 align=right>progress.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Edited by jeffborosky (see edit history)

Jeff,

I've seen your add, but must have not seen the complete dash. I have a '57 Super 2dht and the dash is pitted and not very esthetic. I have located a '57 Roadmaster dash but would like to see pics of yours. The chrome would have to be in very good shape. Can you send pics.

Craig

• 4 weeks later...

Jeff:

Need the upper grill bar. Mine in cracked in two. I have a Roadmaster so if this is a super it will fit. The Super and Roadmasters for 1957 shared the B body with that of the cadillac. In size and width.

Let me know if you still have it and send me an email photo of it as well.

David

Jeff:

Need the upper grill bar. Mine in cracked in two. I have a Roadmaster so if this is a super it will fit. The Super and Roadmasters for 1957 shared the B body with that of the cadillac. In size and width.

Let me know if you still have it and send me an email photo of it as well.

David

I sent 2 of these upper grill bars to the plater a while back and told them to plate the best one. I am expecting these parts to be complete anytime soon. If you are still lookiing for one of these pieces, I'd be happy to sell you my extra piece. Both of them were pretty decent, so I don't expect the plating to be much of a challenge for them.

They quoted me $475 to plate this part. If you want, I can have them plate it for you. They've done work for me before and it came out really nice. I'd like to get $50 for the piece, plus shipping and plus plating if that is what you want to do.

Let me know.

Professor I will take the part for $ 50.00 pending you send me a email photo of it first so I can look it over. If it checks out as such I will send you the

$ 50.00 plus shipping.

Thanks in advance

David

Parts are at the plater right now. I'll take the photos when I pick up the rest of the parts. Shouldn't be more than a few weeks from now.

Please send me a PM with your Email address so I can send it to you.