AGA 1922

Enclosed is a photo of a AGA automobile from 1922. AGA is more famous about its gas products (oxygen, acetylene etc) but the company also made some automobiles. This car was restored by Voitto Rantanen, a founder member of out local veteran car club. This Aga is now awned by Finnish Aga Co. and car is parked in the lobby of head office of the company in Helsinki. Near the left under corner of the front door you can see a round badge. H Koch stand for Hans Koch a local Aga dealer in Helsinki Finland.

Greetings from Turku, Finland

Juha Kaitanen

post-31714-14313817162_thumb.jpg

Hi!

Yes I think it is the same company. There is a story of automobile manufacturing on the following www-pages "http://www.aga.com/web/web2000/com/wppcom.nsf/pages/History_AGACar". And story about stove making on the following web-pages "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGA_cooker". This same car was assembled in Sweden under name Thulin". Thulin cars have a yearly meeting and if I remember right there has been three Thulin car every year. Stockholm technical museum has one Thulin in their collection, too.

Juha

Turku

Finland

• 1 year later...
Guest AGAmuseum
Enclosed is a photo of a AGA automobile from 1922. AGA is more famous about its gas products (oxygen, acetylene etc) but the company also made some automobiles. This car was restored by Voitto Rantanen, a founder member of out local veteran car club. This Aga is now awned by Finnish Aga Co. and car is parked in the lobby of head office of the company in Helsinki. Near the left under corner of the front door you can see a round badge. H Koch stand for Hans Koch a local Aga dealer in Helsinki Finland.

Juha Kaitanen

Hello

I would like to contact you

aga.museum@gmail.com

www.agamuseum.nl

Guest AGAmuseum

Juha Kaitanen

Hello

I would like to contact you

aga.museum@gmail.com

www.agamuseum.nl