191937 Chrysler C-14 new runningboards for sale.

Guest martylum

Guest martylum

We've finished making molds and casting up new runningboards for these models using an original board for our pattern. The new boards include a new steel core and attach to your underboard with 21 metal tabs just as originally done.

Contact Martin Lum 717-749-3383 or e-mail me at: marty@oldercar.com for details.

Martin Lum

Hey Martin

What do they fit??

If they will work on a 30 model CJ we need to talk.

I have 2 off my CJ that could be used for patterns. Whats left of them.

I had 2 made by a sheet metal man a few years ago but they are out of speck, here and there, by 1/4 to a 1/2 inch. They don't look like the original ones but they would do in a rush, by the time you get the mat and moulding on them.

When I install them, they are going to have to be tweaked a bit.

Reproducing mine would be labor intense even for a good sheet metal man.

Bill Harmatuk

What about some pictures??

Guest martylum

Bill-I seem to have stuttered when entering the year.

I'm quite familiar with the CJ boards as I've made 4 section original style Chrysler boards for a number of different early Chrysler cars for many years. I have a 1930 Desoto CK which probably uses the same boards as the CJ as they share a chassis.

The Chrysler boards of late 20's to early 30s are made as originally and can be ordered in bare metal or with primer, paint, and moldings and rubber covering. Give me an e-mail for details. fortunately, a vendor makes spot on aluminum reproduction moldings for these Chrysler cars as well as other early car brands.

Martin Lum

Guest martylum

Keiser 31-If the Dodge DH6 has the same style runboards as other 31 Chrysler products, i think I can. This style board has 4 u-shaped sections and 4 or 6 mounting feet underneath which bolt to the outriggers from your chassis and a perfectly flat upper surface with aluminum moldings edging all 4 sides..

If you'll e-mail me at: marty@oldercar.com I'll mail you some photos out of my photofiles.

Thanks

Martin Lum