Windshield for sale

Guest Tucumcari

Guest Tucumcari

I have posted a picture under "Tucumcari" of a windshield we found in NM. I would like to know what viewers think this is from and if there is possibly a buyer out there.

We are located in Iowa...yes, up in the snow! The windshield is in Iowa. Please call our home 319-643-5767 and my husband will tell you about the windshield.

Guest Tucumcari
Looks like it could be early Model T Ford or other early brass car. Post dimensions and what it's made of and someone will recognize it. Nice Find.

Howard Dennis

Howard, Nice to have you respond. My husband meaured last night at it was 24 x 42. There is currently a black frame and he is going to try to see if that was re-painted or if it was originally black.

It was in the basement of an adobe house we are remodeling and he "almost" threw some wood on it....not a good idea.

Thank you, Roberta and Dale Stackhouse

Guest Tucumcari
I would put up a pic in the other forum called "what is it". There are some viewers there that are real good at ID's. Once you know, then advertise it.

Thank you for the suggestion. This is all new to us. I will do that. Thanks, Roberta and Dale Stackhouse, West Branch, Iowa