A Christmas Story.... The Cars..

Guest DADDIO65

Guest DADDIO65

Did anyone happen to watch a movie over Christmas called a "Christmas Story"? I am not that much of an old car identifier, however, there are a ton of older cars.... My son Connor pointed out 2 39' Zephyrs?? I DVR'd the movie, I am going to see if I can spot them. Can anyone help verify what kind a vehicle the main actor's dad drives, or others for that matter.... this is kinda for fun!! So whoever gets the most correct wins!! C'mon Mssr. Bwatoe.... it is your time to shine.... I am NOT good at knowing these cars... Daddio..

Edited by DADDIO65
I am phonically challenged!! (see edit history)

I watched for a short time, in the scene before the flat tire olds, the street scene flashed a 42

Zephyr ....I do believe...driving by...My radio chat friends agonize over the red light in what should be a green 6e5 tuning indicator in the radio, he listens to Orphan Annie...some radios had a red rca victor pilot light, but not in the dial.....I watch it for those slice of 40s life scenes...

Daddio, I have the Answer on The Car in Christmas Story ..According to Their Web Site it Was ; A 1937 Oldsmobile - Model F37 - 4Ddr Trunkback Sedan ... CH