Wanted: 1964 Olds 98 drivers door and rear bumper

Guest 64olds98

Guest 64olds98

I'm looking for a driver's door and rear bumper for a 64 olds 98. Let me know if you have one or know where I can find one online! Just picked up the car, and haven't found a good place to find parts yet! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guitarwilly

I have a '64 ninety eight, that doesn't have a bent piece on it, I would love to sell you the whole car. I will take $3000 for it, obo.

• 3 months later...
Guest 64olds98

The car is a 4-door hardtop. I'm honestly not sure if it's a Holiday or not. I'm getting married next month, so unfortunately I can't afford a whole car ;)38089320001_large.jpg

38089320006_large.jpg

38089320007_large.jpg

38089320005_large.jpg

38089320003_large.jpg

If I'm not mistaken , the "Holiday" refers to the "hardtop" (or pillarless) coupes, and sedans. The "Celebrity" would have the post or pillar, and be a sedan. Not sure when Oldsmobile would discontinue those designations.

Good luck with your car; one of my earliest rememberances is of the Provincial White '64 Ninety-Eight 4-door hardtop, like yours, that was owned by someone who worked at the funeral home that was a jog away on the next corner from the house my folks moved into (and Mom still lives in) back in June of '66. My dad would have had his Willow Mist (green) '62 Starfire Coupe back then, until he traded it in for the Saffron Yellow '65 Starfire Coupe at the end of the year, while the neighbor a couple houses down on the other side of us had his Sheffield Mist (gray) '64 Dynamic 88 Coupe.