WANTED : '49 Buick Super 4 Door Parts

BuickNut

I have two 4door supers of my own....I don't have the parts you're looking for but I do have some stainless trim for the sides and back window. Also, how is your driver door latch? Is the handle falling out? <P>PETER

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterH:<BR><B>I have two 4door supers of my own....I don't have the parts you're looking for but I do have some stainless trim for the sides and back window. Also, how is your driver door latch? Is the handle falling out? <P>PETER</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Peter, Yeah, the door handle is sagging just like u said....looking to either repair or replace it<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterH:<BR><B>I have two 4door supers of my own....I don't have the parts you're looking for but I do have some stainless trim for the sides and back window. Also, how is your driver door latch? Is the handle falling out? <P>PETER</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

bill, the mustache bar from a 50 will most certainly _NOT_ fit. the 50 bar is a single year only part as was most years.....<P>allan<P>------------------<BR>allan<BR>--------------<BR>50 special, 455/th400<BR>64 stude gt hawk, 289/auto<BR>76 poncho GP, 400/th400

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of 49 SUPER parts and am located in flint. i bought mister Bonk's cars and may be able to spare a few of the parts you are looking for <A HREF="http://www.buickfetish@prodigy.net" TARGET=_blank>www.buickfetish@prodigy.net</A> <P>------------------<BR>Sean Etson 64Special 12.72@105- 64Skylark all orig. survivor- 49Super model 51 chopped top mild custom in waiting<p>[This message has been edited by BUICK3001964 (edited 03-04-2001).]

• 1 month later...

I would like to add also any render welting and weather stripping, plus headlights<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BuickNut:<BR><B>Hi, I need the following for a '49 Buick Super 4 door : Grille mustache bar ; grille (LH & RH); RH Rear Gravel Shield ; Front Fender (LH Front); Door Handles ; Rechromed frt and rr bumpers ; Hood Crest, Front ; "BUICK" and "SUPER" scripts ; Thanks</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>