v16 cadillacs

JustDave

Speaking of V16 Cadillacs.... back in the dark ages, say the late '50's, a hybridized flathead V16 was owned in Falls Church, Va. It had a ca. 1931 Cadillac phaeton body, very nicely grafted onto a '38-'40 V16 chassis and front end. All black. I only saw it once, and talked to the owner who obviously was a pretty handy guy. Any sightings in recent times? Is this car known of today?

hello everyone

i wasnt able to go to the auction on saturday,i sent a partner of mine to bid on the cads,(big mistake) anyway there was 4 90 series cads,3 side mount cars an one without,2 where actually sold about 10,000 for the pair,lots of additional parts are on pallots,theres 2 cads left, i dont know when they will be auctioned or when the parts will be auctioned, also there is a dusenberg body shell roadster there i didnt see it myself but was told it was late 20s or early 30s,no drivetrain was told he thought it was an old street rod,the link to the auction website is in perris calif,the auction is www.kozmaauctions.com, good luck i dont have any more info than that, i hope someone can pick these up an start a project rather than seeing them go to the scrapper,

dave

1931 devaux

1932 devaux

1927 moon roadster

1939 pontiac 2 door sedan

1970 olds 442

1970 elcamino ss396

Edited by West Peterson (see edit history)