New to site

Guest mystarcollectorcar.com

I just joined and I have to admit, this site is great.I like the wide focus (from classics to ambulances) of vehicles-old cars are always a learning experience.

Welcome. You will like it here. :)

If you like some of the more unusual vehicles, you would have loved the garbage truck that showed up at Hershey. I kept wondering when someone was going to restore and show one. The funny thing was a judge on my team saw it drive in and said, "The show just started how can the trash cans be full?" Then I pointed out it was pulling into a show space. :cool:

Welcome Aboard Matey. :D Lots of knowledge here. Got questions :confused: Ask away. Got old photos to share? We love em. :)

Just be forewarned that some of us are not wraped to tight... ;) Dang, the white coatts are tryinggg to steel my puter again....gotta gooooo. :eek: Dandy Dave!

Welcome. You will like it here. :)

If you like some of the more unusual vehicles, you would have loved the garbage truck that showed up at Hershey. I kept wondering when someone was going to restore and show one. The funny thing was a judge on my team saw it drive in and said, "The show just started how can the trash cans be full?" Then I pointed out it was pulling into a show space. :cool:

I've been to a lot of shows but I've never seen a restored garbage truck-he had to win best of class.

I haven't been to Motor Muster at the Henry Ford museum for a couple of years. But every year I went, there was a guy with a restored 1953 Ford garbage truck. He would operate it once an hour or so. Very interesting to see, but a garbage truck doesn't seem like the ideal vehicle for a Sunday drive.