Klingberg Car Show in CT Cancelled

Steve_Mack_CT

This show is becoming one of the premier fall shows here in CT but unfortunately it is cancelled for this year. The original show date was this Saturday with a rain date of Sunday. I guess they decided it best to cancel rather than postpone this year.

Hope they do not lose momentum, a great showing of pre-war including brass and Classics and this year they were going to feature CT built cars.

Guest Nancy DeWitt

Bummer. Our 1898 Hay & Hotchkiss stanhope phaeton was headed there before starting its trip to Alaska.

This unusual automobile was built in New Haven, CT. As far as we know, it's the oldest surviving American four-cylinder gasoline-powered car. Anyone know of an older one?

This show is becoming one of the premier fall shows here in CT but unfortunately it is cancelled for this year. The original show date was this Saturday with a rain date of Sunday. I guess they decided it best to cancel rather than postpone this year.

Hope they do not lose momentum, a great showing of pre-war including brass and Classics and this year they were going to feature CT built cars.

That's a neat event--sorry to hear it cancelled due to this coming weekend's crummy weather forecasts.

Stafford Springs Swap Meet on Sunday is "rain or shine," though, so that may be a possible early-morning destination for me...