Final Wiring Harness Selection Input Needed

Guest sconnors

Guest sconnors

Okay I’ve narrowed the companies that I’m going to order my wiring harness from for my 1950 Buick, down to the following three companies. I’m looking for input positive or negative that people may have experienced with any of them. The three companies are:

Rhode Island Wiring Service Inc. Rhode Island Wiring Service Inc.

Harnesses Unlimited http://www.harnessesunlimited.com/

YNZ Yesterdays Parts YnZ's Yesterdays Parts

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Scott

I did business with Rhode Island wire last winter. I built my own harnesses using their wire, connectors ETC. They are 50 miles from me so I went there to get the material. I found the people there very accomodating and all the material was of excellent quality. I looked over the workmanship in some of the completed harnesses and found it to be very good. I enjoyed seeing the looms as they made the cloth wire coverings. 1930s vintage and in perfect working order. I highly recomend this company to anyone in need of harnesses.

I replaced the wiring on my 1950 Wagon. I ordered a harness and the vendor wanted me to unsolder and resolder the bullets on the wire.

YNZ on the other hand came completly together with extra bullets for the spotlight I was adding. When I found a wire I had missed behind the big potmetal piece in the dash, they were very nice and made me a new one pretty quickly.

One last thing, I hooked everything up, replaced all the bulbs and everything worked with minimal troubleshooting.

I highly reccomend them and would use them again..