40 Graham Parts

Guest Graham_Man

Guest Graham_Man

Hey everyone!

I am new to this forum, and really not sure if it is the best place to try and sell some parts. I have recently acquired a spare 1940 Graham as a parts car, and stumbled upon a trunk full of spare parts which i will not be needing. I haven't had time to sift through it all and make any final decisions on what to keep or sell, but i wanted to get a feel for this forum. Is there enough interest here to even post the parts, or should I just head to eBay?

A rough list of what I will be putting up for sale:

-Headlight trim pieces

-Headlight assemblies

-Full set of brand new window glass all the way around

-Full set of window rubber seals

-A pair of coupe doors

-Misc. door handles and window cranks

-Six cylinder engine parts

-Plus much more!

Also i may be parting with some of the parts off of a '38, but I will have more details on that later.

It doesn't seem like there is a whole lot of activity on this forum, and if thats the case is there a better site for me try and sell these parts?

Thanks for reading, and any help is greatly appreciated!

Edited by Graham_Man (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 40_Graham

I have interest in parts for a 40. We should talk. I have a 40 "project" that some of the parts you have might come in handy for. My goal is to restore it original. It is a complete car, but extra parts are always a good thing. My e-mail is billgipper@netscape.net let's open a line of communication and see what we can do.

Thank You.

Bill Gibson

• 5 months later...
Guest Graham_Man

Yes! I am parting out the Graham as well as tons of misc. parts!

Please feel free to tell me what you are looking for here or via message. If you are looking for it I probably have it.

Put in your orders!

• 3 months later...
Guest tallan

By any chance do you still have the headlight buckets for sale? Also looking for interior door and window handles.

tallan_126@msn.com

Hey everyone!

I am new to this forum, and really not sure if it is the best place to try and sell some parts. I have recently acquired a spare 1940 Graham as a parts car, and stumbled upon a trunk full of spare parts which i will not be needing. I haven't had time to sift through it all and make any final decisions on what to keep or sell, but i wanted to get a feel for this forum. Is there enough interest here to even post the parts, or should I just head to eBay?

-Headlight trim pieces

-Headlight assemblies

-A pair of coupe doors

-Plus much more!

Also i may be parting with some of the parts off of a '38, but I will have more details on that later.

It doesn't seem like there is a whole lot of activity on this forum, and if thats the case is there a better site for me try and sell these parts?

• 4 months later...
Guest Crusader37

I have been on a search for Graham parts that I can use for my 37. Do you still have the outside door handles? Horn button? Clark.Jones@illinois.gov or (309) 383-3388. I also need external engine components, -starter, gen, distrib, if those will interchange onto mine.

Hey everyone!

-Headlight trim pieces

-Headlight assemblies

-A pair of coupe doors

-Plus much more!

• 1 year later...