1929 ply

Donlock

• 1 month later...
Try looking into the "Plymouth 4 & 6 Cylinder Club".

Keiser, you need to get with the times :)

The Plymouth 4 & 6 Cylinder owners club started out as the Plymouth 4 Cylinder Owners' Club way back when. (My car has a sticker and a plaque from that club.) They added 6 cylinder cars about 40 years ago, then they changed their name to the Plymouth 4, 6 & V8 Owners' Club, but I guess that got too redundant, so now they are just the "Plymouth Owner's Club."

Home page of the Plymouth Owners Club Bulletin

I wish there still was a 4 cylinder club, or even a 4 & 6 club. My interest in old Chryslers ends with, and includes, the Airflow.

Keiser, you need to get with the times :)

The Plymouth 4 & 6 Cylinder owners club started out as the Plymouth 4 Cylinder Owners' Club way back when. (My car has a sticker and a plaque from that club.) They added 6 cylinder cars about 40 years ago, then they changed their name to the Plymouth 4, 6 & V8 Owners' Club, but I guess that got too redundant, so now they are just the "Plymouth Owner's Club."

Home page of the Plymouth Owners Club Bulletin

I wish there still was a 4 cylinder club, or even a 4 & 6 club. My interest in old Chryslers ends with, and includes, the Airflow.

Steve....you're right. I DO need to get with the times. I don't even have a cell phone. Thanks for the lesson.

There are some 4 cylinder guys here, I have a 30U. There's more information over at 28Q29U Plymouth Forums. Great cars. easy to work on and every one thinks it's an A

if you intend accessing the plymouth site , just be prepared for a wait , as they seem o be having a few problems with there site , but if you are prepared to wait it will eventually come up , and the wait could be worth it