Early 1930 Dodge DD6 Wire wheels

Do you also have a DH6 or two? Are the wheels that you are looking for the same as some early Chrysler wheels? There are a couple of these type of wheels on a trailer near me and I am trying to get a hold of them for another guy. I am not certain what size they are, but they have Chrysler hubcaps on them. I will try to get another look or a photo or two.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Do you also have a DH6 or two? Are the wheels that you are looking for the same as some early Chrysler wheels? There are a couple of these type of wheels on a trailer near me and I am trying to get a hold of them for another guy. I am not certain what size they are, but they have Chrysler hubcaps on them. I will try to get another look or a photo or two.

Yes I also have a DH6 and a UF-10 Canopy Express. I believe Chrysler was similar, but used 18 inch wheels with a lock ring. I'll have to did out my old Hollander to see if they're listed.

I've been looking for a set of bumperettes for the DH6. I have also been thinking of putting on a full rear bumper with luggage rack to replace the current split bumber and rear mounted spare. Not many extra parts for the DH6. What do you need?

I need a lower window molding for the inside of the door on a coupe. I have needed one for 33+ years. I have two that I carved out of oak, but I really would love to have an original metal unit. The coupe is the only car to get one from. Since there were no American two door sedan Dodges made, they are very difficult to find.

post-37352-143138090647_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138090651_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Robert McNeil

Hello I am fairly familiar with these type of Dodge wheels. Could you state clearly which diameter wheel you desire?? Apparently 5 on 5 1/2, lock ring, but also are they adjustable spoke? Motor wheel or Budd? Thanks. Bob bbhmcneil@msn.com

Hello I am fairly familiar with these type of Dodge wheels. Could you state clearly which diameter wheel you desire?? Apparently 5 on 5 1/2, lock ring, but also are they adjustable spoke? Motor wheel or Budd? Thanks. Bob bbhmcneil@msn.com

The car is in my barn (about 40 miles away). I'll have to head out there and bring one of the wheels home so that I can get a good look at them in order to answer your questions. I'm hoping to find enough wheels to make this roadable, otherwise, I'll probably end up converting over to late '30 wheels.

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed you some more pics and information. Don't know if my email got through. These are Budd wheels, adjustable spokes and 19 inch. Let me know if you received my email and have any of these wheels. Thanks. Dave dodgedh2@aol.com

• 1 month later...