FS 1960 Corvair Hubcaps

I have what I believe to be a set of 13" corvair hubcaps. (They came on a Triumph Spitfire I used to own)

They are in very good to excellent condition.

Please see my listing on Ebay

Asking $120 OBO

Located in Cincinnati,Ohio

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360151153941&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

If interested, please contact me through email at 59buick(@)gmail.com.

post-41915-143138084475_thumb.jpg

Guest marlin65

Yes they are 60 Monza and only 60 Monza. Oddly enough the Valiant used the exact same hubcap only without the Chevy emblem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marlin65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes they are 60 Monza and only 60 Monza. Oddly enough the Valiant used the exact same hubcap only without the Chevy emblem.</div></div>

I would LOVE to see the Valiant hubcap that you say is identical to this one. I find it very hard to believe that Plymouth used a Chevy part. I am a devout MOPAR guy and have NEVER seen a Valiant hubcap/wheelcover like that on a Valiant. I suppose I could be wrong.......please show us.

Guest marlin65

Keiser31, A good friend of mine brought his beautiful 61 Valiant to an AACA show here in Fla many years ago. We happened to be in the same class and parked next to each other when we both noticed the hubcaps. Only difference, no Chevy emblem just came to a point. I know he does things to the last degree so I assumed they were correct. Only thing we could think was that they were made by the same supplier. Sorry no photo, he's since sold the car. Ed