A Friend's Personal Notice

Guest LouZ

Hey Folks,

I have been PMing with Car_Chick for the last 2 days. Her husband died suddenly this past Wednesday. He was known as Jerry Jerome on the Yahoo TC Forum. Naturally she is at a major loss. She has been a help to many of us here. I think A bunch of "Well Wishes" by us would "perk her up" a bit. Lou

Guest My TC Toy

Steph,

Sorry to hear about your loss. I will remember you in my prayers. You will get through this with the help of your friends.

Guest TC42-MRP

Steph,

Sorry to hear your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I haven't talked to you on the forum but have read numerous posts by you.

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts.

My husband was the real TC afficcionado. Guido was his dream car. I was just the "support services".

I've always been a gear head and have had more automotive knowledge than the average car owner, but most of my TC knowledge came via osmosis from my hubby.

post-51335-143138066297_thumb.jpg

Guest d_voitel

Hi Steph,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you. I enjoy your posts and the information you've shared on the forum.

Duane

Steph,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. You have helped me and so many others here on this site. I have read all of the posts at the yahoo site and Jack had helped me so much with his knowledge and wisdom. Thanks to you and Jack.

Roger

It is Jack Jerome. Small typo by Lou, but 'tis ok. His heart is in the right place. smile.gif

And you're right, you never know how long you have. This was beyond unexpected, but he went the best possible way; doing what he loved (hiking) with people he loved (myself, my niece and her hubby), he wasn't at work and he went fast (minutes). We should all be so lucky.

Guest TC Toad

Steph,

I have been away from the forums for awhile, so sorry to hear about your husband. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.