Clean machine

Guest halofaller

Guest halofaller

Can't take all the credit, it was nice when I got it. Ran the clay over it and then Klasse sealer on top of that. Junk just hoses off.

Time for new tires, the currents are good tread but old. Also want to do something about the rear brake rattle so I'm thinking about the caliper swap unless anyone has better ideas.

Pics were taken in Napa last weekend.

post-60606-143138063366_thumb.jpg

post-60606-143138063369_thumb.jpg

post-60606-143138063372_thumb.jpg

post-60606-143138063375_thumb.jpg

post-60606-143138063378_thumb.jpg

Guest halofaller

More pics.

Machine runs near perfect. Just turned 90k.

I'd like to tint the windows because of the strong sunlight and was thinking of the mesh type rather than a straight tint. I wanted to go with a "Reatta" name on the mesh, subdued you know.

I always hear "Thats a Buick?" Yeah I tell them, 2010 model and grin.

post-60606-14313806338_thumb.jpg

post-60606-143138063382_thumb.jpg

post-60606-143138063385_thumb.jpg

post-60606-143138063389_thumb.jpg

Guest steveskyhawk

Those silver cars sure do photograph well. They almost take on some color from the sky which gives them a bluish purple tint. I think the dash mat is a good idea. Our dashes are getting very brittle. Turn off the twilight sentinal if you have a dash mat! Nice car.

Guest halofaller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gr8scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me see if I got this right: did you mean you ran a claybar over the engine compartment's contents? If so, clue me in. </div></div>

Nope, clay over the paint wink.gif The engine compartment got nothing other than a dry cloth over it, it just came to me super clean. It wasn't detailed either, just always garaged from the looks of it and then just a Sunday driver I imagine.

Clay bar does work wonders for glass though. I kept the used bar for the glass. Out here the pollen sticks to glass like a light dusting of pain overspray and the clay takes it off pdq.

Guest halofaller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: padgett</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks really nice, is that your riding mechanic ? </div></div>

Actually, the wine taster since I drove. Not into wine but the roads are so nice it is a great place for a Reatta. Long sweepers and the Reatta takes those well.

Guest halofaller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steveskyhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those silver cars sure do photograph well. They almost take on some color from the sky which gives them a bluish purple tint. I think the dash mat is a good idea. Our dashes are getting very brittle. Turn off the twilight sentinal if you have a dash mat! Nice car. </div></div>

Thanks for that info, I was wondering about headlights recommended lamp glowing at times.