What year and model is this car?

boone

I have a car but do not know what year it is. I know it is a Dodge because the steering wheel has a Ram on it, but I am not sure what year or model it is. I found these two numbers on the car: "4042150" and "D216873TS" I hope that they are some help and that maybe someone can help me out!

Here is your car's photo in one of my Dodge books. A lot of parts are available on ebay and through the W. P. C. Club (Walter P. Chrysler) and the Dodge Brothers Club.

post-37352-143138063854_thumb.jpg

Guest elmo39

i,m with pjtaxi , i think it's a 35 DU.the 36 had three stainless mouldings along the side of the hood vents , this car has only one through the centre , and no sighn of where others could have been

It's a 1936. The 1935 had a fabric roof insert. 1936 was the first year for the solid steel top, and there were many other styling differences from 1935 including the shape of the grille.

Don Lynskey

ONCE AND FOR ALL....IT'S A 1936!!!! The 1935 was designated "DU" NOT "D2". The 1935s also had a "V" shaped grille. I owned a couple of '36s and I know the difference. Sorry to yell or be insistent, but I think I know what I drove for 6 years. A lot of the trim is missing, but if you were to compare the ram base, the grille surround, the steel top insert, the bumpers and a few other items you could see that it is a '36. Here is a 1935. John

post-37352-143138063923_thumb.jpg