Interior question???

I have a 23 T fordor that needs a complete interior in her. I see that there are several companys that sell the kits but I was wondering if anybody has any comments on what company to go with and what ones to stay away from. The car is NOT going to be a show car but I do want it to look nice.

I have a 26 Fordor driver that I put a Cartouch interior in from Mac's - I've been told it is not as good as others, but it is good quality for the money. I had priced out several and it was less expensive by far, however the instructions were horid awfull crap. If you have done any upholstering work before it will not matter and do not bother with the video as it deals with a Tudor and was no more use than the instructions were but cost $24.95... A good friend, who happens to be legally blind (tunnelvision from diabetes) taught me how & what to do and in the end it is very presentable. Good luck, Mark

Not to hyjack this thread, but a true 1909 rear end alone will sell for $3000 to $5000 depending on who needs it - the engine unit $7500 - the front end around $1200. If it is not correct - lets say 1912 parts you can cut the price in half... It really does matter that much. A fully complete unrestored 09 should be getting 17 to 20k - restored ones seem to be asking 32 to 50k but I do not know if they are selling. Post some pictures and the engine SN if you can and it will help tell you more.