'41 Special wiring harness

Guest Olddog3

Guest Olddog3

Now that my voltage regulator problem is whipped, I need to spend some time on the wiring. The stuff under the hood is trash but everything else is near perfect. Does anyone supply a cloth-covered firewall forward harness or do you have to buy for the entire car? Any good sources? Thanks.

Guest Tishabet

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark Shaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try this:

http://www.riwire.com/ </div></div>

Agreed, I got a harness from this outfit for my '38 and it is a very high quality product and very accurate with cloth looming and the correct patterns and colors as well as an excellent wiring diagram to help you install. Not cheap (I believe around $400 for my car) but absolutely worth it IMHO.

Guest macmic87

installed 2 of there harnesses for my 41 business coupe. one for the engine bay and the other was for the dash. both excellent products. matched the original perfectly.

Guest buicks39

i just finished in the engine bay area of my 39 buick and bought the wire from narragansett reproductions here in rhode island which is also the home of ri wire.better prices and service in my opinion.less than 50.00 to do all the engine and head lights

Guest buicks39

mark you can email them at narragansettreproductions.com the phone # is 401-364-3839. it"s a family run business.