1991 reatta nashville craigs list

pphil

Guest daveagain909

spoke to the seller today. the car has a red interior which he states is in very good shape, says car runs great no rust everything works, He also stated that someone was suppose to fly in from the north to buy car this weekend, he will call me if deal does not go through. The car appears to be in very good shape and is probably a steal at the price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgibson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's 722.0 miles. The trip odometer only goes to 1000 and rolls over to zero. </div></div>

LOL - my bad!

I phoned the guy too, hes holding the car for someone from Kansas thats flying in Friday and if the car suits them they will probably be driving home.

I wouldnt hold a car like that unless they were willing to paid the stated price, no OBO. I could drive there in 4 hours.

Guest daveagain909

the seller did not seem open to selling to me, wanted to wait for the guy from kansas I thought it was from up north, and that is the north for me. As you say I would not hold without some assurances of a purchase at asking price.. I asked the seller to give me a call if it fell through. What does 772.o on the trip odometer mean? I must not be up on that.