Wanted; 18" wire wheels 1932 Nash ..see pic

F&J

121vn9z.jpg

My two sidemounted spares are wrong, so I need two...or even one. For a 32 Nash six cyl car, a light 8 wheel may be the same.

Technical size is 18 x 3.25. Actual measurements are 19.5" total outside Dia, x 4.5" width at the outer edges of the tire rim part. FIVE lugs on the same pattern as early Fords 5.5" bolt circle.

I can't use 32 Ford wires because the hubcap hole is way too small. It needs to be a 6-5/8" hubcap opening. Also the Ford wires are spoked in a different pattern.

I will take whatever condition that I can find. Thanks, Frank

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 456</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hi

i have two wheels for you , you can call me at the shop . the number is 516 487 8022 pat. i bought the remainder of bill bools collection and there are two of these wheels left

regards pat </div></div>

Thanks Pat; I will call tomorrow during workday hours. Frank

Pic for reference: Maybe the yellow wheel with wide white behind the red wheel? Mine have the valve stem coming out at an angle.

Also, the 3 hubcaps in a pile on top of that tire..Those are correct for mine.

parts9.jpg

2nd pic for taillights on the shelf in between the headlights..I think those are correct for my car.

parts11.jpg

• 9 years later...
On 2/16/2009 at 9:14 AM, F&J said:

121vn9z.jpg

My two sidemounted spares are wrong, so I need two...or even one. For a 32 Nash six cyl car, a light 8 wheel may be the same.

Technical size is 18 x 3.25. Actual measurements are 19.5" total outside Dia, x 4.5" width at the outer edges of the tire rim part. FIVE lugs on the same pattern as early Fords 5.5" bolt circle.

I can't use 32 Ford wires because the hubcap hole is way too small. It needs to be a 6-5/8" hubcap opening. Also the Ford wires are spoked in a different pattern.

I will take whatever condition that I can find. Thanks, Frank

Hi I know ur post is an older one but I have a set of 4 wire rims that I'm looking to sell. If ur interested or know of someone who is, text me at 9036383870. I have pictures if u want to see them. Thanks for ur time.