71 Lesabre parts for sale

paul455

Guest John Chapman

Just curious... how does a car with only 19,000 miles on it wind up getting parted out?<P>------------------<BR>John Chapman<BR>BCA 35894<BR>1965 Skylark Convertible (Some Assembly Required)<BR> jmchapman@aol.com

John, The car was owned by a 92 year old man. I just bought the car at an estate auction. All I wanted was the 350 motor for my 71 GS. The rest of the car is in perfect condition. except for the trunk has some rust holes and around the rear window is rusted through, I am assuming the 2 are related. The car was sitting in a shed and I am assuming they was a leak somewhere. The interior is in perfect condition. I would like to sell the whole car, but I just thought that someone could use some rust free sheet metal.

The car is a 4 door hardtop. the color is blue with blue vinyl interior. The motor has been removed. The rust is around the rear window and has some rust holes in the trunk. The one front fender has a dent in it where the owner hit the shed with it. The rest of the body is in great shape and so is the interior. Hope this helps

• 1 month later...

Hello Paul. I was wondering what you still have left of the 71 Lesabre. I am interested in the front bumper, grill and hood. I live<BR>in the Pacific Northwest. Please e-mail me<BR>at AlBencze@aol.com if you still have these,<BR>and what you want for them. thanks.

• 1 year later...