D.B speedometer

Guest 1930

Found this at a show today can anyone tell me what year it is so I can possibly list it on e-bay and maybe an idea of value. Or maybe someone here needs it real bad I will just sell it to them. It looks to me to be in like new condition with the exception that the nickel plating is worn off from around the face, tripometer works great and is smooth and the dials move very well when it is picked up, it is very heavy and there is no rust anywhere on it, even the backside still has the yellow crayon printing and I just prob answered my own question, its a little hard to read but I believe among other things it says 27. Assuming that is the year. anyway any help would be appreciated.

Well no it is not the wrong picture but thanks for your comment, I got a chuckle, funny how people see things differently. I hope I look this new when I am this old and my bones work this freely. Expect less and get more, thanks for identifying it

Thanks Ed and the boys, I looked but I could not find the exact same one so I was not sure, I just went ahead and listed it on e-bay since there seemed to be no interest here. Seems to have already attracted alot of attention there. Its a real nice speedometer and I am sure that anyone that purchases it will be happy.