Visor clips

padgett

• 2 weeks later...
Guest H K Baker,Jr.

Good morning. I will shortly have ABS plastic injection molded inner sun visor retaining clips available. Pristine replication molded in color.

Also, a re-designed headlamp motor crank arm cold formed out of .250" 1018 steel with welded dowel Could be called the "forever" crank arm. Kit will include special oval flange motor shaft retaining nut and retaining clip for the grooved dowel. Running a bit behind on the new TPR impact bumper but forthcoming soon. The link arm spherical bushings do get some minimal wear and a true OEM link arm will be included as lagniappe.

CalWest (310) 476-0191

HKBJR@yahoo.com

Guest H K Baker,Jr.

Michael - I have a very limited supply at this moment but have four each in Saddle, Garnet Red, Gray and Blue, available for shipment Monday subject to prior sale.

Will send you pictures this evening/tomorrow morning but it is difficult to appreciate the quality of the reproduction other than as to physical configuration. They have the OEM color as well as texture and are as close to OEM as I beleive can be had.

Selling in pairs for $100.00 and we know you will agree that the quality is as represented.

I appreciate your inquiry.

• 1 month later...