buyer beware this car on Ebay

Guest daveagain909

Guest weewilly

I hope none of the forum group are bidding on this car. The latest pictures of the underside of this car show a lot of rust for a car with less than 30000 miles. The pictures of the underside of the engine show a bad leak which appears to be quite bad.. If any of you about there are bidding I would withdraw..

LINK

Guest CL_Reatta

It is michigan guys... we get a lot of rust here.. my dads 02 Ram 2500 with 25k was getting rust on it last year before he sold it.... the interior looks good.... Can check it out for someone if they are interested, but don't ask me to if you dont actually have a genuine interest in the car please.

Guest weewilly

I think it is odd that those pictures were added later and are hard to view. The dealer selling this car is trying to cover themselves. they know they are selling a rust bucket.

I asked questions on both problems of brake line rust and leaks. and was basically told to get an inspection. As I said before, I hope no one from are forum has bought this auto. yes the interior looks good. It went for to much with those problems.

Guest F14CRAZY

It looks fine around the wheel wells though I agree the underbody is too rusty for the typical 30k mile vehicle. Perhaps it was driven in Michigan winters and the body was washed but no attention was given to the bottom.

Though automatic car washes offer it I came up with the idea of setting a few lawn sprinkers in the driveway and parking/driving over them to wash out the road salt during the winter. My other idea was using one of those gardening water wand things to get underneath.

Guest weewilly

I thought so. when I asked questions he sent the usual acam type answers. As i said before I hope no one we know bought the car...

I checked the sight again. The bidding closed 'Reserve Not Met'. That's why I said they'd have time to paint the undercarriage, and put it up again later.

Although someone did bid just over $6,000.00. They're Lucky they didn't get it.