Calling Stevie G

I think everyone is waiting for you to do what you had originally offered to do and post what you had here but you know what at this point I wouldnt even bother. Its pretty clear that what you say and what you do are two differnt things. Enjoy Hershey

Well said Doug(nearchoclatetown) This weekend I've been outside most of it, as last week was crazy at work. What people do here is mostly done with good intentions. None of us are paid to send info, or offer info to anyone. But everyone does appreciate it when someone does take some of their time to provide us with some usefull information.

Patience is a virtue!!

Oh by the way the Documents have been corrected and re-posted

I had originally posted a response here in argument but then I realized its not worth it and anyway this forum is not intended for this sort of discussion so I have deleted it. Anyway all anyone has to do is read the previous posts for the 29 DA paint info and things are clear enough. Good job Stevie G on reposting that info!! It was something I already have but I am sure that the info will be usefull to others and that is what we all come to this forum to accomplish, gathering info for ourselves and helping others. I have many pages of 29 DA paint info that I will share with anyone that requests it, ( even with you Doug...Nearchocaletown ) It may take me a few days to gather but no problem, just send me your address and I will get it right out to you as soon as possible