Selling through an internet ad

Arrallen

Anyone have experience placing an ad with one of these internet used car want ads? Do they work? Just looked at Autotrader and they have 8 pages of Reattas for sale. I feel my ad would just get lost in the mix yet how do I get a bigger audience then the local newspaper? Ideas anyone?

Guest wally888

At 1st. attempt I found selling an 89 s l o w. However have sold 2 quickly by placing in high traffic areas w/ sign and Phone #.

There are indeed a ton of Reattas on AutoTrader, but I read it daily. I've bought three convertibles through 'em...all at very good prices.<P>Jerry

Arrallen,<BR>I bought my '91 in respnse to a listing on line (Auto Trader). So it worked for the dealer that sold me mine. Drove from NC to MD to get a '91. Good luck.<BR>Steve

I sold an Eldorado thru Auto Trader, Took about two Weeks.<BR>Then I found a 90 Reatta Conv on auto Trader.com , I live in Ct. The car was in Dallas Tx. Had my son check it out and he bought it for me on the spot. $6550 makes me feel like I stole it. It is super clean but will need a top in the near future.<BR>Soooo I have had good luck with Auto trader on both selling and buying. Charlie<BR> wink.gif" border="0

• 4 weeks later...