Climate control head problem

padgett

Saw one just like that about a month ago. First thing to do is to pull the panel (3 minutes) and R&R the connectors.<P>If that does not fix then you probably need a new control panel. Ask Jim Finn.

1.My 90 red coupe will not give me diagnostic codes.<BR>2. the only way to turn the climate control unit on is to press the fan down button, the the unit is on auto, pressing the button a second time puts the fan on low.<BR>3.The temperature is stuck on 75 and will ot go up or down.<BR>4. thsi was an intermitent problem but is constant now.<P>Any Ideas to fix this!<P>If not does anyone have a climate control hrad for sale????<P>This car is more trouble than my ex wife but<BR>it doesn't take me to court for more money<BR>just to a mechanic!!!!!<P><BR>90 red Reatta owner

Hey Padgett,<P>Thanks for the tip, I removed the dash panel<BR>and climate control unit, unplugged it, plugeed it back in and presto, everthing is working the way it should, tomorrow I begin tackling the pulsing headlights, using the Barney Eaton suggestion for repairing them.<P>Thanks again.<P>Terry Peck