Turbo Reatta's

jet843

You may have met 63Viking, he drives a Supercharged '90 Reatta coupe, and lives near Bartlett. The factory Turbocharged Reattae were prototypes, and not released for production. Story goes: during test runs one of the RWD turbo Reattae collidie with one of the FWD Supercharged Reattae. Niether ever made production, as the Reatta lines were discontinued in the 1991 model year. Around 1215 coupes and less than 200 convertibles were released for public sale in 1991.

Guest TommyH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: manikmekanik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You may have met 63Viking, he drives a Supercharged '90 Reatta coupe, and lives near Bartlett. The factory Turbocharged Reattae were prototypes, and not released for production. Story goes: during test runs one of the RWD turbo Reattae collidie with one of the FWD Supercharged Reattae. Niether ever made production, as the Reatta lines were discontinued in the 1991 model year. Around 1215 coupes and less than 200 convertibles were released for public sale in 1991.</div></div>

I have pictures of the FWD turbo with high boost that was wrecked, but I thought the rest were unscathed. I thought they were shipped just a few years ago to be crushed.