1908 Simplo

Guest Joe_B

Guest Joe_B

I have a 1908 Simplo made by Cook Mfg. They only made the car for 2 years (I think Ford may have bought them out, but I'm not sure). The car is in pretty good condition. I was told that there are only a handfull left. Does anyone out there own one? I have no idea of the value of this car...any ideas?

Guest Joe_B

Oh, BTW I really liked your cars...esp the 1940 Buick Lmtd.

We also have a 1925 Ford Model T Auto and 1925 Ford Model T Panel/Market Truck? and a 1931 Ford Model A. All original and in good running condition.

I was just a young lad back in the 60's I remember seeing a Simplo at the AACA Kaw Valley Tours in Topeka, Kansas. You might try contacting one of their members to find out about it. It seems like it was cream color with a red undercarriage and solid rubber tires.

Guest Joe_B

Yes, it is white/cream with a red undercarriage with wooden spoke wheels with a rubber strip that goes around each wheel. Thanx.

• 1 year later...
Guest sgreen13

Joe,

Do you still have the car? My father bought one about 10 years ago or so. We sold it after he passed away in 2002. None of us had the chance to ride in the car.

Shelly

• 1 year later...