Bend cruise in pics

Guest Reatta1

Guest TommyH

Could you instead upload the pictures to imageshack.us or photobucket.com and paste the links? We cannot see the images.

Guest Reatta1

Don't know why only three of them worked right. Guess it's back to the drawing board. Don't know how to do what you suggested.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Don't know why only three of them worked right. Guess it's back to the drawing board. Don't know how to do what you suggested.</div></div>

Click here for easy instructions on how to post photos to the forum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dee_Pisano</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I did upload a couple Reatta pictures from the bend cruise in on the photo section here... I dont know how to attach them on the 'forums' confused.gif </div></div>

1. - After signing in, create a new topic or reply to an existing post. (You must click on the "reply" button, you cannot use the "quick reply" box at the bottom of a post.)

2. - Type your message in the full reply box.

3. - Click "File Manager" below the full reply box next to where it says "Post Options". (A new window will pop up.)

4. - Click "Browse" and select the photo file from your computer. You can add a caption for the file now if you like in the box provided. (Make sure the photo is less than 1 megabyte in size.)

5. - Click the "Add File" button.

5a - Repeat steps 4 and 5 if you want to add more photos.

6. - After you're done, click "Done Adding Files". (The pop up window will close.)

7. - Click "Submit" to post your message and photos to the forum.

Guest Reatta1

I think I figured out the problem. The ones that didn't link right were more than 1 megabyte in size. So see my new post with them on photobucket.

Guest CL_Reatta

I wonder if like we could put a bunch of mint looking reatta's in a buick dealer, make up some new window stickers, and how many people would actually belive that it is a new car.

Guest TommyH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL_Reatta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if like we could put a bunch of mint looking reatta's in a buick dealer, make up some new window stickers, and how many people would actually belive that it is a new car.</div></div>

Great idea! Candid camera!!

• 2 months later...