1932 and 1933 Parts For Sale and Wanted

Guest superods

Guest superods

I have the need for a 1932 steering wheel on my 32 Club Sedan. Also need the spoon accelerator and mechaicals for same. Need the little dooo dahs that go on the side hood vents...8 of them. Need a gas cap and a radiator cap. Anyone know of someone other than the man in Northfield Ohio who does the extruded aluminum or steel pieces that go on the running boards? Come on Speedster you know everything about these cars help me out here.

Now I have a 33 sedan body with interior. I have photos of the car if anyone is interested. Some rust on the doors but otherwise in excellent condition. Wood is very good. Have the inner window surrounds...seats front and rear. The front and rear suspension is also available as are the 6 wire wheels and caps. I have the gauges. Also have the super 8 or maybe 12 head lights that are very valuable to someone. I just need the normal ones in trade and some boot and they can be yours. I have some engine accessories and parts but not much..an excellent carburator fuel pump etc.

I purchased this car to put the fiberglass roadster body I purchased from Second Chances in Nebraska. I will put this on ebay at the end of the week. I listed my "project" 5 passenger 32 because i just purchased another 32 ...a 33...and a 34 all in superior condition for refitting. Did so at 9am last Thursday...they posted it at 11:30 and at 5 someone called me and told me they hit the buy it now button at 11,750.00 and picked it up yesterday from NY at 10 am. I just love ebay !! Please let me know what you have or what you want. Thanks.

Guest superods

Thanks ....Ken and Dave. I have purchased two gas caps from Hirsh and sent you an email Dave on pricing so we can finalize you sending them to me.

mike

Guest superods

Hey Dave....this is the second time you have jotted me a reply you had a part I needed. Last time I responded to your email address twice and you did not return my reply. Same crap this time. You do this kind of thing often? Well buddy you will never do it to me again. No need to reply. I wasted enough of my time on you typing this.

Guest superods

I hate when that happens....technology is grand when it works. At any rate I purchased the parts already. Thanks.